So, I’ve decided to examine our kitchen – in terms of kitchen equipment and the useful stuff in and around it.
I’d like to figure out what I have and what I need in order to run a small but effective and practical kitchen, so I am going to look at a couple of areas:
- pots and pans
- bowls and plastic boxes to store and cook
- small kitchen appliances
- other useful bits like spatulas, etc.
- The pantry and the fridge (herbs and spices, canned things, etc.)
- organizing the stuff above
The questions are:
- Do I have everything I need? Do I need to buy things?
- What shape are they in? Do I have to replace them?
- Do I have everything if I have to cook something?
I’ve chosen a few bottles of beer to help me:
- 1 bottle of DAB
- 2 bottles of Edelweiss
- 2 bottles of Krombacher
- 2 bottles of St. Michaelsberg
- 1 bottle of Heineken
Good luck to me!
Does anyone have any kind of advice? Please, leave a comment!
And by the way – I hope that’s exactly what Mr. Moyes is doing now, somewhere, because he’s in exactly the same situation. He started the job at ManUtd like I started with cooking. By now, he’s already realized that he can live with what he has – but probably needs to buy new things while getting rid of a couple of what he has in the cupboard, if he wants to move forward. And I believe he wants to move forward, just I do.
And he has to do what I plan to do – buy things, but buy things worthy of the money spent. And buy things for the long time! So it mustn’t be panic buying. And the first is really to make space for the new ones!