Yes, it’s the biggest game of the season so far, let’t not pretend it, we are kind of crap, we have to come back and win it by at least three, without conceding one.
I think we will win it, the first half will be 2-0 to us, and we’ll score another one in the second. From that on we may let one in, but we’ll score again to make it 4-1.
And to support the team, and the score I made four chicken wings, spicy and hot like hell.
- 1 can of tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons of chilli oil
- half cup of garlic chilli sauce
- American steak pepper
- American barbecue powder
- 1 teaspoon of Naga Jolokia powder
- paprika powder
The easy steps to follow:
- Mix these together.
- Cover the wings.
- Let them rest for a little while, the longer the better. I had only two hours, but that’s enough.
- Put them on a baking paper to the oven, about 190 degrees for 30-40 minutes before the game and they’re ready for the kick-off!